By: Jeff Perlman Editor in Chief
10 reasons to know you’ve lived in Boca for longer than 10 minutes or years…
- You remember the old Boca Mall on US 1.
- You loved Dirty Moe’s.
- You actually saw Wilt Chamberlain at Wilt’s on Glades.
- You went to Pete Rose’s Ballpark Café to see Pete do his radio show.
- You loved a sub from Grace’s.
- You went to The Dive Bar in the Boca Mall to hear bands.
- You remember when Jimmy Connors played at Boca West.
- You went to see a 14 year-old Jennifer Capriati play tennis at the Polo Club.
- Tom’s for ribs.
- The Monday-Thursday Papers showed up on your driveway every Monday and every Thursday.